Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Party Inspiration: Toddler-fun Party Favors

Quick update on Emily's Rockstar Party- I have decided to push back a couple weeks to allow myself more planning time- I'll keep you posted on the progress! :-)

Since Emily's birthday is already here and I can't do anything to push that back I thought it would be nice to send some fun snacks and small favors to her fellow preschool classmates to celebrate. If the party just doesn't happen to work out (the full time job thing only leaves so much personal time to do things!) I can at least say I did something!

Here is what I have in mind for something colorful, fun, healthy, and age-appropriate:

Gift Baskets and Favors by Kate Parker Weddings

Gift container:
Tin bucket or similar sized gift box can be found at any Michael's craft stores

Small goodies/favors: Simple art supplies (Crayola 8pk crayons, watercolor paint, and construction paper) and healthy age-appropriate snacks should suffice for this simple well put-together favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment