Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Real Parties: Aaargh! Pirate Party


This really makes me want to borrow my sister's 3 year old son just so I throw him this Pirate party (I sadly and happily have a house full of girls)- or maybe I can throw my husband a pirate themed party... Well, anyway, what's even better than simply getting party inspiration? I know! Getting to download and print your very own pirate party essentials- for free. Printables include everything from invitations and super cute pirate hat with mustache and eye patch to ocean cupcake wrappers with sails and flags, pirate bunting, TY notes, and fantastic treasure map envelopes.

Find out more about the party and download the free printables at Cottage Industrialist. Here's another sneak peek at all the cuteness (enjoy!):

Photo Credits: Cottage Industrialist

No comments:

Post a Comment